Genesis Ibogaine Center Mexico

From a very long time i have struggling with the drug and alcohol problem...........i still remember that day when my day starts with drugs and ends with drugs.I was using all type of drug cocaine, alcohol, meth, LSD etc.

Money was never an issue for me because my family is wealthy. I used to live in house(alone) one day i took the drug way too much in my heart i knew that i am doing that too much but somehow i kept doing that. I wake up after two days in the hospital. Then my mother knew that i am drug abuser then i promised it to myself that i will never do drugs and she took me to genesis ibogaine center.

The center that changed my life genesis ibogaine center has an exotic view and very positive atmosphere staff is also very good although craving for drug was still coming.

Then the doctor decided to choose some different technique which was very helpful in rising above drugs.Today i am writing this review about genesis because i have completed 1 year and i will always be thankful to my family and genesis center .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Health Ibogaine Cocaine Drugs
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #844933 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Genesis Ibogaine Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.