4.0
Additional Fees

From a very long time i have struggling with the drug and alcohol problem...........i still remember that day when my day starts with drugs and ends with drugs.I was using all type of drug cocaine, alcohol, meth, LSD etc.

Money was never an issue for me because my family is wealthy. I used to live in house(alone) one day i took the drug way too much in my heart i knew that i am doing that too much but somehow i kept doing that. I wake up after two days in the hospital. Then my mother knew that i am drug abuser then i promised it to myself that i will never do drugs and she took me to genesis ibogaine center.

The center that changed my life genesis ibogaine center has an exotic view and very positive atmosphere staff is also very good although craving for drug was still coming.

Then the doctor decided to choose some different technique which was very helpful in rising above drugs.Today i am writing this review about genesis because i have completed 1 year and i will always be thankful to my family and genesis center .

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of health ibogaine cocaine drugs from Genesis Ibogaine Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Genesis Ibogaine Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Genesis Ibogaine Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Genesis Ibogaine Center?

Comments